Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 9: Weekly Update

SMART Goal:
My SMART goal is to use a reusable water bottle instead of a plastic water bottle everyday for the rest of the semester and hopefully the rest of my life.I was able to achieve my smart goal because last week because I used my reusable water bottle every day of the week! I also took two showers in under 5 minutes again this week.


Successes and Challenges: 
This week I felt very successful in using my reusable water bottle and drinking lots of water. Although, it was a bit of a challenge to eat healthy over Thanksgiving. I am still eating left overs. I hope I will be able to get back into health eating this week and until Christmas. I also felt successful in being able to get my showers in, in under 5 minutes.My plan is also to get my family to drink more water by giving them water bottles for Christmas, I hope this works. As my mother lost her last water bottle, I hope that she is able to hang on to this one.

Feelings: 
I had good feelings about this week and know I will be able to continue to use my reusable water bottle for the rest of my semester. Knowing that I have made the permanent switch to reusable water bottles has really made me feel good about reducing my ecological footprint.

I Learned: 
I learned that it does take time to make a goal a habit. I realized that I am going to be able to do this for the rest of my life. I hope others in our class are able to make their goal a habit, if that is the change in their life they are looking to make.

Next Week: 
Next week I plan to continue my goal as is and use my reusable water bottle. I also would like to eat more servings of vegetables and fruit next week. I also will continue to two showers of 5 minutes or less.

 
Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 9 hosted by Amy@Eco-Chic with Amy

2 comments:

  1. Good just this whole semester~! Keept it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with your goal. I am going to make an effort to start doing this as well.

    ReplyDelete