Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 8: Weekly Update

SMART Goal:
My SMART goal is to use a reusable water bottle instead of a plastic water bottle everyday for the rest of the semester and hopefully the rest of my life.I was able to achieve my smart goal because last week because I used my reusable water bottle every day of the week! I also achieved my goal of doing other peoples goals.

Successes and Challenges:
This week I felt very successful as I was able to complete my goal of drinking out of my reusable water bottle everyday. I also said last week that I didn't think I was going to be able to walk to school last week. I was actually able to walk home from school one day. I also was able to take two showers in under 5 minutes. There weren't any challenges for the week. I have had a little trouble encouraging others to use a reusable water bottle simply to drink more water but I think I am getting close. I have also only been using 4 sheets of toilet paper all week. Its a great way to conserve and save money by using less.



Feelings:
This week has been pretty good as far as my goal. I am home for Thanksgiving, which makes me very happy to get to spend this time with my family. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. 


I Learned: 
This week I learned how much water I drink when I have my reusable water bottle. I found that even if I am at my apartment and have my water bottle filled up and next to me I am more likely to drink it. However, if my water bottle is not filled up I tend to forget about it and drink less water. 

Next Week:
I plan to continue my goal as is by using my reusable water bottle everyday. I also would like to continue taking a few shorter showers this week. I hope to continue to get my family excited and encouraged to drink more water, I have a few ideas on how I can do this.



Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 8 hosted by Amy@Eco-Chic with Amy


2 comments:

  1. Great job this week! I am interested in hearing how you will get your family to drink more water. It is something I should definitely do with my family as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna hear about this to. Sounds pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete